samedi 15 septembre 2012

Stryker - Washes (Part 5)



Après avoir passé quelques filtres Sin, j'ai ensuite appliqué un vernis sur mon Stryker et fait le long travail de lavis et autres pinwash... C'était long !

After having applied some filters from Sin, I airbrushed a coat of varnish on my Stryker and started the long work of washes and pinwashes... That was long!

D'avance, je m'excuse pour la qualité des photos... Le soleil s'en est allé et ma lampe éclaire bien trop, créant d'indésirables reflets.

In advance, I want to apologize for the quality of the pictures... The sun is gone and my lamp is too shiny, creating unwanted reflections.







2 commentaires:

  1. Réponses
    1. Thanks! That's nice, I like your blog as well! http://alejandropascucci.blogspot.fr/ I'll add it in my favourites!

      Supprimer